Wednesday, December 19, 2012

About me

I arrived in Asia back in 1994. In 1997 I settled down in Guangdong and started by providing quality control services. By 2002, a New York office was opened, that sold to some of the most respected labels in America, as well as other countries.
Starting 2006 I was involved in the establishment of an operation that eventually designed, manufactured and retailed woman apparel under its own brand, with stores located in major cities in China.

I have been fortunate to work with great people, dealing with various fashion industry products (mainly apparel, but also footwear, accessories and skincare).

I mainly lead business development, improvement and change in many of the functions I head. I think the number one contributor to this is the combination of my ability to speak mandarin fluently and good quality people skills. It puts me very often in the “Front line” when speaking to suppliers, customers, employees and government officials.
Interacting with people from such a wide spectrum definitely gives me an excellent perspective of the environment I work in. The type of career I have allows me to constantly improve what I think is one of the best ways of managing fashion companies in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment